I hope you are all having a great holiday season with your loved ones. I would like to take this opportunity to look back on the previous 12 months and look ahead to the new year. Although I have been researching, writing and consulting in the customer feedback space for 20+ years, I only began regularly blogging in 2011. Below, I have listed my top 10 blog posts of 2011 (most page views).
- Customer Experience Management Defined
- 20 Best Practices for Customer Feedback Programs - Method and Reporting
- Try These Loyalty Questions for your Customer Relationship Survey
- 20 Best Practices for Customer Experience Programs - Overview
- Measuring the Customer Experience Requires Fewer Questions than you think
- 20 Best Practices for Customer Feedback Programs - Applied Research
- Business Linkage Analysis - An Overview
- Getting to Love: Customer Word Clouds
- 20 Best Practices for Customer Feedback Programs - Strategy and Governance
- The Value of Enterprise Feedback Management Vendors
For the upcoming year, I am planning to write on such customer experience management topics as big data and analytics, customer metrics, customer engagement and whatever else strikes me. Stay tuned.
Happy New Year!