I am Business over Broadway (B.O.B.). I am also the Chief Customer Officer at TCELab. sharing my knowledge of customer feedback programs (VOC, customer experience/loyalty programs) and the scientific method to anybody who wants to listen and learn.
What I Do
I conduct research on customer feedback programs, customer experience / satisfaction / loyalty measurement and provide consultation services to companies to help them improve the customer experience and optimize customer loyalty to sustain business growth.
I have over 20 years of consulting and research experience in enterprise and midsize companies, including Oracle, Agilent Technologies, Sophos, Virtual Instruments, Netsmart Technologies and Genstar Capital. I have managed customer satisfaction research as an employee to Fortune 500 firms, and as an independent consultant. I have published numerous articles in both scientific and trade journals and presented at national and international conferences as a keynote speaker on such topics as customer experience management (CEM) best practices, implications of Big Data for CEM and selecting the right loyalty metric.
- TCE: Total Customer Experience: Building business through customer-centric measurement and analytics
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty: How to develop and use customer surveys
- Beyond the Ultimate Question: Customer feedback programs best practices
Social Media Presence
- University of Washington, BS, 1985
- Bowling Green State University, MA, 1987
- Bowling Green State University, PhD, 1992