A successful customer-centric strategy depends on top management. Provide your senior leaders the tools and knowledge they need to build the company around the customers. I provide educational resources to help your team learn about all components of an effective customer experience management program. Contact me for more information.
Topics I can cover include:
- Customer Loyalty Measurement Primer: Net Promoter Score vs. RAPID
- Best practices in Customer Experience Management Programs
- How to use Customer Feedback data (Macro and Micro)
- Big Data and Customer Loyalty; Predictive Analytics and Linkage Analysis
- How and what data to collect in your Voice of Customer Survey
- VOC data analysis and reporting
- Strategy Governance and Business Process Integration
- Battling misinformation and opinion
- Maximizing the value of Employee Satisfaction Surveys to increase Customer Loyalty
- Difference between relationship surveys and transactional surveys, and when to use both
- The Big Picture: Understanding your Customer Ecosystem to Improve Company Performance
- Customer Loyalty in non-competitive environments
Your Training Needs
I can deliver training in the manners that are most accommodating to you. These methods will include online tools, face-to-face meetings and other emerging training methods. I am also available to do one-on-one training sessions as needed.
The training material I deliver depends on:
- General information or with consideration for where you are in your VOC journey. We have a number of "canned" presentations / topics (see below) that we can readily deliver, but if we are to integrate the topic with your specific company, we would want you to complete our CEM Self-Assessment, and then we can tailor things a bit more for you: http://businessoverbroadway.com/resources/self-assessment-survey
- Who is going to be in the room? We've done training for four different group types:
- VOC (Voice of Customer) Professionals
- C-Suite and Executives
- Individual contributors.
I hold a PhD in industrial-organizational psychology from Bowling Green State University, specializing in survey methods and analytics. I have over 20 years of consulting and research experience in enterprise and midsize companies, including Oracle, Agilent Technologies, Sophos and Virtual Instruments, Netsmart Technologies and Genstar Capital. I have managed customer satisfaction research as an employee to Fortune 500 firms, and as an independent consultant.
Hayes, B. E. (2008). Measuring customer satisfaction and loyalty: Survey design, use and statistical analysis methods (3rd ed.). Quality Press. Milwaukee, WI. Read more about the book.