Loyalty leaders understand that, to have satisfied and loyal customers, they must ensure employees are satisfied and loyal. The Employee Relationship Diagnostic (ERD) is a business intelligence solution that helps companies measure and improve the health of the employee relationship. The ERD will help you:
- Measure critical components of the health of the employee relationship
- Employee loyalty
- Satisfaction with employee experience
- Determine the primary causes of employee disloyalty
- Select the right employee experience improvement solution(s) that will maximize ROI
- Understand how your work environment compares to other employers and impacts employee loyalty
Who Uses the ERD and Why?
The ERD is used by Human Resources department. While the ERD measures the health of the employee relationship, Voice of Customer (VoC) professionals can use the insights of the ERD to help priorities improvement initiatives to improve the customer experience and customer loyalty.
Support your company’s growth by improving the employee experience which will have a substantial impact on customer loyalty and accelerated business growth.
- Use the ERD as your employee relationship survey
- Improve the employee experience and increase employee loyalty
- Drive up customer experience and customer loyalty
- Identify improvement efforts that maximize ROI
- Track improvement over time
- Use employee-centric metrics in executive dashboards
- Understand where your company ranks among other employers
Employee-Centric Business Metrics
The ERD contains reliable, valid and useful experience and loyalty metrics to help you manage your employee relationships. These easy-to-understand metrics are excellent for executive dashboards. Including these metrics in dashboards helps ensure employee input is used in important business decisions. These metrics are:
The Employee Loyalty Metric
The ERD measures employee loyalty using three survey questions: 1) Overall satisfaction, 2) Likelihood to recommend employer to friends/colleagues and 3) Likelihood to leave employer.
Employee Experience Metrics
The ERD’s employee experience metrics assess employee satisfaction across six primary areas. Some of these business areas include: senior management, focus on customer, training, and performance appraisal).
Relative Performance Assessment (RPA): Competitive Benchmarking
Competitive benchmarking is a useful way to help you understand your relative performance compared to your competition. Using the Relative Performance Assessment, you will be able to identify how to improve your competitive advantage against other employers. Estimate your industry percentile ranking using our Employee Perception of Percentile Rank (C-PeRk) score (possible scores range from 0% (worst) to 100% (best)).
Analysis and Reporting
The ERD employs a web-based survey to collect employee feedback. These employee survey responses are analyzed to uncover insights that help with critical business decisions. Key employee metrics include an employee loyalty index and customer experience metrics that can be integrated into executive dashboards.
The ERD contains easy to interpret graphs that help you interpret and communicate the survey results to all constituencies.
Learn more about the Employee Relationship Diagnostic (ERD)
To learn more about the Employee Relationship Diagnostic, please complete the form below.